Sparky dropping messages?

Gus Wirth gwirth79 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:49:10 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-18 00:47, Andrew Lentvorski wrote:
> On 5/17/14, 3:46 AM, R S wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if it's Yahoo or Sparky, but I think some of the
>> messages I've sent have not come back to me from the list
>> mailer. The most recent one not mailed back to me was sent at
>> 1:28pm (yesterday). I suspect Yahoo perhaps drops emails that are
>> nearly identical to an email sent out, except that it usually
>> delivers them. The dropped ones seem to be the rare exception.
>
> I'd blame Yahoo to start.  They've been particularly bad about
> dropping messages lately.

After I collected my e-mail I realized I didn't have the beginning of
this thread. It turns out that all the messages from rafazap had been
marked as spam and I was only seeing the responses. So there is
something about rafazap that makes Google think his messages are spam.

If Google thinks the messages are spam, perhaps other systems think so
as well and are dropping the messages.

Gus