CB seeks hardware

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Fri Dec 26 02:28:01 PST 2014

 You might be confusing the two ways your messages can be viewed...

There is the traditional way to view messages by date, and then there
is the bbs-style of viewing messages by thread.
Also, when older or very long content might be appended, by default
that content is hidden by the ellipsis (three periods). Click on the
ellipsis and the hidden content displays.

Tony