CB seeks hardware

Gus Wirth gwirth79 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 17:51:26 PST 2014

On 2014-12-24 15:51, Rf Smk wrote:
> Yours is the only offer so far. I replied already, but forgot that
> list mail originating from Yahoo suffers problems.

The problem is with Yahoo. They have done something to mung the e-mail
in the interest of preventing spam. What it has actually done is cause
all e-mail from Yahoo web accounts to be flagged as spam, at least for me.

> I don't have your contact info and don't remember where you live.

I'll contact you off list.

> I don't know how to deal with this gMail web interface, which does not
> show me the text of the thread. It's strange.

Depending on which interface you have chosen, all you should have to do
is click on the message subject and it will expand to show the message.

As an alternative, you can set up GMail to be an IMAP account and use a
mail client like Thunderbird to manage your mail. It works quite well. I
even got my boss to use it :)

Gus