CB seeks hardware

Gus Wirth gwirth79 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 10:29:42 PST 2014

On 2014-12-16 09:39, Rf Smk wrote:
> I have an old computer that behaves like it has a broken trace on the
> motherboard. I haven't used it in years. But recently, I wanted to
> loan it to someone, having forgotten its issues. But testing reminded
> me.
>
> Anyone got an old motherboard with CPU and RAM they might be willing
> to part with?
>
> The case I have is ATX. It currently has an AGP motherboard with an
> AMD Duron 800MHz and 1.5G RAM. Virtually anything would be a step up.
>
> Please send your offer off-list.
>
> Thank you.

Did you ever get a board? I have an old Intel D865GVHZ motherboard with
a Pentium 4 2.4 GHz processor and 1GB RAM. It uses DDR (184-pin) RAM.
The board is a microATX (fits ATX case) and has on board graphics and
three PCI slots. Has IDE and SATA connections for hard drives.

Yours if you want it.

Gus