Technical photographer needed

Tony Su tonysu at su-networking.com
Sat Dec 13 17:17:51 PST 2014

:)
Use a non-phone.
I've noticed the soon-to-be-extinct digital camera (not part of a
phone) can be pretty cheap.
Maybe do a search on "Canon" digital cameras.

Anything in the 4megapixel range is probably more than good enough for
something that size.
If it has zoom, so much the better.

I assumed you've tried to follow the PCB traces to see what is connected.

Tony