Bitcoin and blockchain technology

Bob La Quey robert.laquey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:53:24 PST 2014

One last comment. I am am in agreement for the most part with Paul. That is
not a conspiracy theory it is a reading of history. I also agree with Neil
that ever since the modern fiat currency system controlled by the Fed and
the European central bankers emerged at Bretton Woods it has gone a long
way toward preventing global wars. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_Conference

But the past is not the future. The recent global economic crisis certainly
has highlighted many problems with the current system, which I like Paul
belive to be inherently unfair and intrinsically insecure. (Andrew I
promise we shall get back to this debate.)

For now I offer a worthy stand in.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=andreas+antonopulos

BobLQ