On-line computer components dealer?

Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade gkra at unnerving.org
Wed May 29 16:08:33 PDT 2013

On Apr 16, 2013, at 5:26 PM, Andrew Lentvorski <bsder at allcaps.org> wrote:

> Well, I kinda got hosed by Newegg today, and the ability of their
> customer service to deal with it really sucked.  That surprised me, as
> they used to be better.
>
> So, what's the current decent on-line computer parts dealer?

I dunno, my go-to online vendors are generally Newegg, unless they don't have something I need, and then I start looking via Google.

I used to use mwave.com almost exclusively back when I was building my own linux systems with some regularity, but I haven't looked at them in several years.

Gregory

--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade <gkra at unnerving.org>
OpenPGP Key ID: EAF4844B  keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu