[OT] Any videos from KPLUG meetings?

Gus Wirth gwirth79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:27:46 PDT 2012

Someone[1] has asked me if there is any video of me doing any teaching.
Since the only teaching I have done recently is presentations to KPLUG,
has anyone by chance made any recordings of me bumbling along, er
providing lucid instruction that I could forward to said individual?

I know that several times in the past we have talked about recording
presentations but we never seemed to do anything about it.

Gus

[1] This pertains to a job position as an instructor for California
Title 24 Code requirements. Energy code and paperwork, not computer code.