Keyboard!

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Sun Jul 24 01:39:23 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:02:43PM -0700, Carl Lowenstein spake thusly:
> To continue the tongue-in-cheek discussion, have you ever considered
> writing about Iraq?  Not an English word, but common these days.

They say the average American can't find it on a map. I doubt they type it
all that often really. The folks on this list are way out on the edge of
the bell curve. We are so far from "normal" that it's a long distance
phone call.

--
Tracy Reed
http://ultraviolet.org