Does there exist good free web hosting for commercial use?

Chris Mauricio cmauricio at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 10:57:03 PDT 2005

On Monday 11 July 2005 10:52, John Oliver wrote:
<SNIP>

> This is why Schwarzeneggers first "pension reform" attempt failed... the
> police and firefighter unions said that it would screw over the families
> of those killed in the line of duty.  I don't know if that was true or
> not, but the appearance of truth was enough to scuttle the whole thing.

I beleive it was a Union red herring- AFAICR it was ONLY changed for future
Police an FF beyond a certain date, would not affect any current members.

Gotta love the Union bosses looking out for themselves.

I really hope the poltical contributuon dues change ( can't recall the name of
it ) goes thru- that's where the union worker can refuse to contribute to a
fund for political machinations by the union ( ads, radio spots whatever ) .
In every state currently enacted the total amount of voluntary contributions
has dropped to around 7 percent of the membership as opposed to the 100
percent involuntary contributions they currently receive. Hunh. What'ya know?