Dell 1300 802.11G internal on Linux

maverick class51600 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 09:05:53 PDT 2004

This computer also comes with a Ethernet card made by Broadcom BCM4401.  Linux does not recognize it but www.broadcom.com has the driver for this one and it's very easy to install.  I email broadcom and asked if they plan to create a driver.  I will let you guys know what happens.

Thank you

mav

Aptly <aptly_mouli at yahoo.com> wrote:
i understand. Gus's wrapper idea may work. keep us
up to date