Grub

maverick class51600 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 09:00:31 PDT 2004

Hi sorry for the beginers question but I man grub, and info grub and could not find the answer.  I done it before but I've doing to much Solaris lately and have forgotten how.  Anyway I'm installing a new Video driver on my RH machine but I need to boot to the prompt.  and I just can't remember how to do it in grub.  That's what happens for leaving lilo.

Thank you

mav

mav
CAD Systems Administrator
Analog Devices
California Traffic the only bad thing in this state.
Our Officials and CAL-TRANS don't care.
San Diego is not like LA it is LA look at I15.