Hi! This is the ezmlm program

Mike Easter michael.easter at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 16:49:08 PDT 2004

John Hughes wrote:
> I seem to be getting all the messages just fine.

I get all of my other mail just fine, including, in the past, a very
busy mailing list;  no delays whatsoever.  It is some kind of 'magic'
dysharmony between qmail's approach to the cname strategy and
earthlink's otherwise satisfactory condition to all others except
kplug's qmail.  Therefore, apparently kplug only has trouble with
earthlink and my earthlink account only has trouble with kplug's qmail
sending.

I've gone over the details here before.  Kplug's qmail shouldn't be
using cname.  The fact that it seems to work for all of the other people
on the list doesn't make it right.

--
Mike Easter