Good brand of cheap/reliable wireless switch & PCI cards?

Cory Petkovsek cory at adaptableit.com
Tue Jun 15 17:37:48 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 01:45:26PM -0700, seberino at spawar.navy.mil wrote:
> What is best brand for wireless stuff that works with
> Linux AND Windows?
>
> I'll need a wireless switch and wireless PCI card
> for starters with maybe a PCMCIA card later.

I'm using SMC's 54mbit 802.11g pcmcia and pci.  The pci is my access point on
my linux firewall.  Works fine with windows and linux.  BSD doesn't work
natively, but there is an ndis wrapper for the windows driver, so I have it
working.

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to Your