Where do you get your Rackmount servers?

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Wed Jun 9 11:05:19 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 10:29:36PM -0700, Richard Yumul wrote:
> I'm looking around for a place that puts together & sells 1U rackmount
> servers.  Do any of you guys have any recommendations for a vendor?

http://www.computermastersinc.com/

Silly name, I know :-)  But a really excellent company to deal with.  I
started working with them in '99, buying buttloads of desktop machines.
Since then, I've bought several rackmount servers, and have been very,
very happy with the service and prices.

--
John Oliver, CCNA                            http://www.john-oliver.net/
Linux/UNIX/network consulting         http://www.john-oliver.net/resume/