Certificates for SSL and stuff

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Wed Jun 2 20:14:21 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 05:33:19PM -0700, Stewart Stremler spake thusly:
> It's a bit of a pain to add a new root CA; perhaps one of the first
> things to do is to write up a little HOWTO that describes how to add
> one in general, and once we get a system set up, how to add ours.

Would be nice if there were a mimetype for keys and the browser recognized
what it was and offered to add it automatically.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig